Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Swap card for Stampin' Up! Regional Training

Hello everyone
Thought I would share this card front that I made for the Stampin' Up! Brisbane Regionals that I'm attending this tomorrow.
It's my very first Stampin' Up! seminar where I hope to meet a tonne of like-minded craft nerds and learn some new Stampin' Up! techniques. If you have ever thought that you might like to surround yourself with creative, paper & stamp-obsessed people, then sign up as a demonstrator through me with Stampin' Up! now and you can come with me to the next one! :)

My card was inspired by this card by Adriana Benitez. I loved the combination of yellow and purple and the clean white spaces on her card. You can't see it in the photo, but the main circle panel is slightly elevated on a dimensional so it "hovers" above the card. I figured the "Just For You" sentiment could double as a birthday or a thank you card.

I made 30 of these to swap and I hope to get lots of new ideas from all the talented Stampin' Up! demonstrators that will be there tomorrow! :)





Materials used:
Stamps - Delicate Doilies, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Ink - Concord Crush, Wisteria Wonder, Daffodil Delight, Sahara Sand
Cardstock - Concord Crush, Whisper White
Tools – sponges, 1 ¾ inch circle punch, Stamp-a-majig
Accessories – Stampin’ Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx