Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Friday, November 4, 2011

Stampin' Up! Big Shot Sale - November only




Hi everyone
If you have ever wanted to get a Big Shot or any of the fantastic dies and embossing folders that Stampin' Up! have to offer, NOW is the time to get your order in! It can make such a difference to your card making or papercraft....using different techniques with the Big Shot can really add the WOW factor to your cards & projects "WOW"......and kids love using it too!

Stampin' Up! are offering a 10% discount on a great range of their dies and embossing folders, plus a great exclusive Big Shot bundle where you can get a Big Shot, the Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslits Die and the Manhattan Flower Textured Impressions Embossing Folder all for $168!

Below are all the details on this great promotion....if you don't have 'Petals-a- Plenty', then I would definitely recommend that as a go-to embossing folder for Christmas Cards...it has a "poinsettia" type look that is great when embossed on Cherry Cobbler or Real Red cardstock. I will upload a card soon that showcases this gorgeous folder....so stay tuned!

Just call me or email me before 30 November 2011 to take advantage of this promotion. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx