Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Baby Girl Card - ColorLab Challenge


I created this card for my friend's baby - she is due in about 6 weeks, but I'm due in about 2 weeks so I thought I'd better get the card ready now. :)

This was also for the ColorLab Color Challenge #31 which involved matching Pink Pirouette with Peach Parfait & Baja Breeze. It wasn't a combo that looked like it would work, but it seemed to team quite nicely - especially with a crisp white.

Even though I had a piece of of Pink Pirouette CS, I only had ink in Blushing Bride so the stamp is inked in that - you can't really tell though.


Materials used:
Cardstock - Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze, Peach Parfait
Ink - Blushing Bride, Versamark (for edge of card)
Embellishments - Kaisercraft rhinestones
Tools - Cuttlebug embossing folder Swiss Dots, Itty Bitty Punches






5 comments:

  1. This is so very cute. I love the way you incorporated the colors into a baby card. Thanks for joining the ColorLab challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute baby card!! Thanks for playing along with our ColorLab Challenge this week - and CONGRATS on the Baby - hope your last few days go well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it funny how you can look at a color challenge and say "no way!" But then you go and put together a card that totally rocks! This is a great baby card. And congratulations to you and your friend! And thanks for joining us at the ColorLab this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is what I love about color challenges! You get a beautiful card with a combination you might not have considered! Super job of this one! So glad you joined us at ColorLab Challenges this week!

    Jen Timko

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx