Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Stampin' Up! Australia - Color Coach Card #128 - Stampin' Up! Christmas Card

Sahara Sand #1

#ColorCoachJourney 

Hi

Welcome to this week's Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge.

I chose Color Coach colours of Sahara Sand, Pear Pizzazz and Early Espresso to make a neutral toned Christmas Card.

Please don't look at the crooked pearls!! DON'T JUDGE ME! :)


The sketch called for diagonal details so I just used the Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder to keep the layers minimal. 

Here is our sketch...




Card recipe

Stamp - Wondrous Wreath, Sassy Salutations
Ink - Sahara Sand, Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz
Cardstock- Very Vanilla, Timeless Elegance Designer Series Paper, Sahara Sand
Tools - Big Shot, Wondrous Wreath Framelit Dies, Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder, 
Stampin' Trimmer, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, 
Paper Snips, Dimensionals
Accessories - Pearls

I hope you will join in and create a card with us.....and please feel free to leave me and the other CCMC participants some comments! :)

Cheers
Are you one of my 15,000+ Pinterest followers?
Have you 'Liked' me on Facebook?
Have you tagged me on Instagram?
Have you tweeted me on Twitter?

6 comments:

  1. I am loving these non-traditional Christmas colors! Those pearls add wonderful elegance. Simply beautiful, but if it were me that card would only be reserved for someone very special. Some things are just too pretty to just give away. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful the wreath looks in those colors! I love how the color combination and stripes make your card so modern and polished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the non-trad colors for Christmas! Very earthy. Love the pearl bling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my....what a gorgeous, soft colored Christmas card! I love the pearly bling and the elegant stripes too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great color combination for a Christmas card! So soft looking! The diagonal striped embossing was a lovely touch, too! Great job with the sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love how well this colour combo works and would never have dreamed it up! Love the addition of the pearls and border line too and the embossed striped background. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx