Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Stampin' Up! Australia - Stampin' Up! 2015 Occasions Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration


Download the 2015 Occasions catalogue HERE 


Download the Sale-A-Bration catalogue HERE

Hi!

It's the most exciting time in the Stampin' Up! calendar.....the launch of the Sale-A-Bration and Occasions catalogue! Here's a checklist....



1. Download the Sale-a-Bration catalogue HERE and download the 2015 Occasions catalogue HERE 

2. Observe beautiful front cover designs:



3.


  • That's right....earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration product for every $90 that you spend between today and 31st March. TOPS! 
  • Your order can be made up of product from the Annual Catalogue or the Occasions catalogue or both! 
  • Order online and you will be auto-prompted to add your free product, otherwise just phone or email me with your order and I will add your free stuff. :) 
  • There is no cap on the number of products that you can earn for free in an order or during Sale-A-Bration. $90 spend = 1 free item....it's as easy as that.


4. 

Host a party or just get a really big order together with your friends and get an EXTRA $40 worth of free stuff (ON TOP OF YOUR FREE SAB items and on top of the usual hostess freebies) on orders of $400 and above. 

For example....place an order of $400 and get 4 free Sale-A-Bration items, AND get $100 in hostess dollars to spend on anything in the catalogues. 
Place an order of $450 and get FIVE free Sale-A-Bration items and get $100 in hostess dollars to spend on anything in the catalogues. 

It couldn't be easier to get free stuff!! Order online 24/7!

5. There's also free stuff when you join Stampin' Up! Receive either Option 1 or Option 2 when you sign up for your Starter Kit. Join my Stampin' Up! team and get your starter kit for $169 plus one of these extras as part of the Sale-A-Bration promotion. 

To read more about joining my Monsters Ink! team, click here. To join now and get started immediately click here.
 or 

6. Let's not forget the Occasions catalogue is also out today and anything you purchase from it will go towards your Sale-A-Bration rewards. Have a look at the catalogue...SO pretty!


It's a lot to take in so please don't hesitate to phone me on 0413 405 139 or email me if you want to chat about your order. 

If you would like a free copy of the Sale-A-Bration and/or the Occasions catalogue just drop me an email with your name and address and I will get one in the post for you. :)

Happy ordering! 

Cheers

Visit my online store for Stampin' Up! supplies.
Are you one of my 14,000+ Pinterest followers?
Have you 'Liked' me on Facebook?
Have you tagged me on Instagram?
Have you tweeted me on Twitter?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx