Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Stampin' Up! Australia - Clearance Rack

Hi

The Stampin' Up! clearance rack blitz starts today Tuesday 10 December....there is no end date on the clearance so it is only while stocks last.

I also have FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100 until midnight 15 December so get your orders to me pronto if you want to take advantage of the clearance sale + free shipping from me.

Click HERE to browse the clearance rack, but please remember that I am only offering free shipping on orders that are phoned or emailed through to me, as I am unable to reduce the shipping price for online orders.

Cheers
Alison xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx