Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Hello!

Hi!

I confess to neglecting my blog and ignoring my crafting.....but I have a good excuse......I've been getting my health & nutrition in order. I've been following the Michelle Bridge’s 12 Week Body Transformation program and I feel fabulous!

If you are wanting to build a healthier, fitter 'you' in 2013, I can't recommend it enough.....and you don't have to be in Australia to do it. :)

Anyway....by for now...and I promise there will be some Stampin' Up! creations coming your way soon.

Promise! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx