Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Stampin' Up! New Starter Kit for New Demos!

Hi everyone
I've just received some very exciting news from Stampin' Up! and I'm excited to report to you that beginning 1 May, Stampin' Up! are offering a fully customisable Starter Kit for new recruits at a new lower price of $169! This will give you the perfect start to your Stampin' Up! business


If you join Stampin' Up! from 1 May, the choice is yours to put together a kit with any of our current high-quality products....you can choose up to $235 worth of any Stampin' Up! products! ...and you will also receive a business supplies pack (valued at $80) to create a kit with a total value of $315.... AND it all ships for FREE direct to your home!


I think this is SO exciting.....I joined as a hobby demo in September last year during one of Stampin' Up!'s special recruitment promotions and I have enjoyed every minute of being a demonstrator. I joined up simply to get the 20% discount on all products and I've never looked back!! :) Some of my favourite things about being a demo are the sneak peaks and pre-orders on all the new stuff and the wonderful group of Stampin' Up! demos that I've had the pleasure to meet both in person and on the Stampin' Up! social networking pages. :)  


You can run your stamping business any way you like and I will give you all the help that you need....or no help at all if you'd prefer it that way. Stampin' Up! is a 'no-pressure' company...you don't even have to hold workshops if you'd prefer not to. The only obligation is to meet a quarterly commisionable sales minimum of $400 which is VERY easy to meet when you consider that, after you factor in your discount, it only works out to about $27 p/wk to be part of the Stampin' Up! family!!!


With the introduction of the this new Starter Kit on 1 May, new demonstrators will no longer have the option to purchase another kit or the add-ons. If you have always had your eye on the current kit option, you will need to get in touch with me to sign up by 30 April 2012, 11:50 PM (AEST).


You can sign up directly on my Stampin’ Up! website (just click on the 'Join Now' button on the top right hand side under my contact details) or if you want to have a chat first you can email me or phone me on 0413 405 139.  


Would love to have you on board my Stampin' Up! team !! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx