Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

CAS 152 - RSPCA Cupcake Cards!




















Hi everyone

When I saw the Clean & Simple Layout #152 all I could picture was a cupcake on it! It is RSPCA Cupcake Day next week and my workplace is having a fundraiser so instead of baking (which I have no time to do!) I thought I'd whip up a dozen 'cupcake cards' instead and donate these to the cause. Being the CAS style, it was very easy to do. :)

I did one in Melon Mambo/Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie/Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight/Soft Suede, Real Red/Chocolate Chip. YUM!

Materials used (all Stampin' Up unless noted):
Stamps: Create A Cupcake
Ink: Melon Mambo/Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie/Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight/Soft Suede, Real Red/Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Real Red
Tools: Swiss Dots embossing folder (non-SU), Decorative Label Punch, Cupcake Punch
Accessories: Pearls, misc orange ribbon

2 comments:

  1. Very nice cards! I love all the white - especially the embossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable in any color, Allison! What a sweet design!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx