Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Friday, September 21, 2012

Stampin' Up! Pennant Parade

Hello!

Here's my card for this week's Festive Friday Challenge!

I was a bit scared of this colour combo....what with the regals and everything, but I finally inked up Pennant Parade to use as a Christmas feature and I am also finally getting on the Framelits bandwagon :)

I only wish that I had the Festive Paper Piercing Pack from the Holiday Catalogue as I think some paper piercing around the perimeter of the vanilla Framelit would look ace! Lucky that I've got it coming in my next order....I may pull this card apart and re-do it. I shall show you a 'before' and 'after' if you like. :) 

Hope you like my card!
 




Materials used
Stamps - Pennant Parade
Ink - Always Artichoke, River Rock, Cherry Cobbler 
Cardstock - Very Vanilla, River Rock DSP, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories - Cherry Cobbler Scallop Polka Ribbon, Pearls
Tools - Big Shot, Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Perfect Polka Dots, Lots of Tags Sizzlits, Modern Label Punch, Petite Pennants Builder Punch, SNAIL, Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. I like the dotty thing you have going on here Alison and I love the way you decorated your tree! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx