Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Stampin' Up! Betsy's Blossoms - Wedding Card

Hi

This week's
Dynamic Duos challenge asks participants to team Cherry Cobbler with any colour of choice and the challenge at Less is More is for a card for "Love & Marriage".


Since the Stampin' Up! set is proving to be more than versatile, I though I would try it on a wedding card and I punched a heart out of the circle flower design while layering it over another corner stamped with the same image (hope that makes sense). The flower design is stamped in the top right hand corner also (to get the faded look, this was "stamped off" 3 times onto grid paper before stamping the cardstock). The card looked a little 'bare' so I used pearls of differing sizes to create little corners.

It is very simple...lots of white space....this cardstock is the new Naturals White which has small flecks through it and looks a little bit 'recycled' and groovy.

Before I show you the card, I have some very exciting news to share with you tomorrow...so make sure you come back and visit me!! :)

Hope you like my card....


Materials used:
Stamp Set - Betsy's Blossoms, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Ink - Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
Cardstock - Naturals White
Accessories - Pearls
Tools - Paper Cutter, SNAIL, Large Heart Punch, Stamp-a-majig

11 comments:

  1. Hola Alison, very original design for your card, gorgeous stamps and beautiful card.
    Hugs from Palma de Mallorca Spain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Alison ,, simple and very stylish :-) I love the speckled paper ,,, beautiful ! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x
    p.s, I have candy on my blog if you would like to join in :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful clean and simple card! Love it!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card. I love the simplicity of your design.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely CAS card - great use of white space! Thanks for playing along at Dynamic Duos
    Cheers
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fresh, clean and just beautiful! Love your pearl accents. Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, love how you made the heart
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just lovely Alison! Love the cleanness and simplicity of your card. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Alison! That card stock is so nice, I will have to get some!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab wedding card. The heart looks super in the corner. x

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx