Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Stampin' Up! Mixed Medley - The Artful Stampers Holiday Catalogue Blog Hop

Hello!

Hope that you've all been enjoying the gorgeousness of the Annual Catalogue. The Holiday Catalogue also went live on the 1st of September, but we thought we'd give you a couple of weeks to get into it before we bombarded you with the beautiful things the Holiday Catty brings!!!







So another Artful Stampers Blog Hop ~ this time to celebrate the Holiday Catalogue Launch!! You may have hopped here from
Anna Foster’s blog. I’m stop #6 on the hop and I’m glad you're here sharing in the fun!!

For my project today, I made a set of notecards using the very cute Mixed Medley Hostess stamp set and the matching 1 1/4 inch scallop punch. LOVING THIS SET and I can see myself using this scallop punch a lot as it layers perfectly with the 1 1/4 circle punch and the 1 3/4 scallop punch.

I used ALL the current In Colors + Basic Black (for my Halloween card)....and the best bit is this uses just ONE sheet of Whisper White cardstock - each card is 7cm x 14cm, scored at 7cm so you can get 6 cards out of one sheet!! How is that for thrifty!!! 






Now click on the link to Nicole Derendorf’s blog for the next stop on our Hop. I am sure
you will find lots of wonderful ideas on Nicole’s blog to inspire you . If you get lost or there are broken links just pop back here for the full list of stampers taking part in this hop.

1. Alisa Tilsner
2. Madonna Dunn
3. Melissa Davies
4. Christina Barnes
5. Anna Foster
6. Alison Barclay – THAT’S ME …you are here…have you left a comment yet? :)
7. Nicole Derendorf
8. Kay Koufalakis
9. Karlie
10. Tina Hewett
11. Michelle Bartholomaeus
12. Kathryn Carr

Don't forget to PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  leave comment love as you trip along the hop from blog to blog. We like to know what you think about the things we've been doing!!

Thanks for visiting!

xxxx

10 comments:

  1. very cute Alison, love this stamp set...cheers tam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little gift cards Alison! They look terrific :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very thrifty Alison, and absolutely gorgeous! Might have to CASE :) might have to get the stamp set first though.... another one to add my Wish List.....lol. Love them, thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a terrific set, I like the simplicity but yet its still busy enough. Great cards and will pin it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. really love these cards Alison, so bright and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so cute!!!! I think I need this set now too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are really cute and would be great as a gift for someone too in a little box, or even with some ribbon just tied around them

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice crisp clean designs with cheery colour combinations. Like it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a versatile set - and so many wonderful colour combinations - clean and simple, yet beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs really nice,
    keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back later. All the best

    Also visit my blog post ... click here

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx