Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Stampin' Up - Day of Gratitude


Hello!

Now here in Australia, we don't celebrate 'Thanksgiving' but I know a couple of Americans through work and they have mentioned that they were interested in making some Thanksgiving cards with me, so I got 'Day of Gratitude' for that very purpose and I can really see it lending itself to some beautiful autumnal cards as well as 'Thanksgiving' ones.

This week's challenge at Dynamic Duos is to use Cajun Craze and Always Artichoke....pretty scary colours if you ask me!!!...but then again I don't do much in the 'Regals' palette. :)

There's also a fairly new product in this card......the scallop rectangle Clearlit - page 191 ($12.95)....very cool! :)

Materials used:
Stamp - Day of Gratitude
Ink - Always Artichoke, Cajun Craze
Cardstock - Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze
Accessories - Pearls, Victoria Crochet Trim, Regals Flower Brads (retired)
Tools - Big Shot, Scallop Rectangle Clearlit

6 comments:

  1. This is darling ~ love the addition of the lace trim and pearls! Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! I love how you staggered the panels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job with the colour challenge! Thanks for playing along at Dynamic Duo's this week.
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card!
    Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, Alison! I relly like the layout and how the stamped images are laid out. The lace and the pearl topped flowers are such a great touch. Thanks so much for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx