Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Stampin' Up! - Dynamic Duos - Christmas Wreath Card No.2

Hey again

I just realised that my second card didn't upload to the Dynamic Duos linky gallery this week. Here it is again for the purposes of linking it to Dynamic Duos .

:)

  

6 comments:

  1. This is fantastically creative!!! It would never have occurred to me to use Betsy's Blossoms for a Christmas wreath!! So glad to see you at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! I love how you created your wreath and all that white on white is fabulous! :) Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simple wreath against the white. So happy you joined us this week at Dynamic Duos with your terrific card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful wreath! I love the banner and an all white background! Thanks for sharing this card with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever & creative! Great CAS card!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx