I've received my first award!! I can't tell you how chuffed I am! I have seen these awards on other blogs and thought 'wow...it must be lovely to receive one of those'...and lo and behold, the lovely Linda from Pinklilacs sent me this award. Go visit her blog....she has done some beautiful work!
I have passed this on to 7 people and listed 7 of my favourite things.
1. Amy at Tsuruta Designs - gorgeous blog…very creative & fun!
2. Ms Dee - a very creative lady…her blog is fabulous!
3. Lexie - a beautiful blog – gorgeous layouts! … and a fellow Aussie! J
4. Natty - one of the first to leave a comment on my blog – thanks so much – your blog is so creative and you are one talented lady!
6. Lori Boyd - incredibly talented lady…if you haven’t visited her blog, you need to…NOW! She is inspirational!!
1. My beautiful, divine, wonderful baby son who is 13 weeks old tomorrow. He is such a rich blessing in my life!! I am so very honoured to be his mummy.
2. My gorgeous husband who "keeps it real" and makes me laugh. He is a very beautiful spirit and I love him so much!
3. My Mum & Dad who I love heaps & heaps - they are a constant source of love and support - I don't know what I'd do without them.
4. My cardmaking. Since giving up music some time back, cardmaking has re-kindled my creative energy. I find it very meditative...I can go into my own space and it gives me so much pleasure.
5. Music festivals - I only go to one a year now (I'm a bit old for more than that)...but I love
7. My new found addiction of blogging & card sketches - so much fun & so addictive! I get to meet lots of lovely cardmakers & crafters....who appreciate paper-addiction in all its forms and are always so encouraging and forthcoming with great advice!