Welcome to this week's Artful Stampers Blog Hop and welcome from Jane’s blog.
Here are the essentials:
- I went to my often neglected pile of Designer Series Paper stacks...this one is Pretty Petals.
- I made a square card and an custom envelope to match from the In Colors Envelope Paper in Tip Top Taupe. I did some tone-on-tone stamping & masking with the line stamp from Tin of Cards and made an address window. :)
- The greeting is from Tin of Cards and the background flower is from Botanical Blooms (stamped off once in Calypso Coral)
- Embellishments....I like having my embellishments in threes so I used 3 Calypso Coral Candy Dots in the top left corner.
- Gasp - ribbon! I hardly ever use ribbon on my cards as I have a mental block with bows so I did a faux-bow...essentially a knot...with the Tip Top Taupe Lace Ribbon....it’s so pretty!
- The layout is from Freshly Made Sketches this week.
Here are our colours for this week:
Here is the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches:
To follow the blog hop, just click the arrows below.
Stamp - Botanical Blooms, Tin of Cards
Ink - Tip Top Taupe, Calypso Coral
Cardstock -Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Calypso Coral, Pretty Petals DSP
Tools - Stampin’ Trimmer, SNAIL, Stampin Dimensionals
Accessories - Tip Top Taupe Lace Ribbon, Candy Dots - Subtles
Are you one of my 16000+ Pinterest followers?