Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Stampin' Up! Australia - Something Borrowed DSP - Create with Connie & Mary Thursday Sketch Challenge

Hi

I am SO pleased to announce that I am part of the Design Team for the Create with Connie and Mary  Thursday Challenge!



I am thrilled to bits to be part of the team. :)

You can see the rest of the talented Design Team here at the Create with Connie and Mary page.

Here's my card:



Here's the sketch:


I used the Something Borrowed DSP from the Occasions Catalogue, punched out some circles and stamped the greeting from Butterfly Basics onto a Decorative Label punched piece.

I embellished with one of the gorgeous metal pieces from the Artisan Embellishment Kit.

Stamp - Butterfly Basics
Ink - Early Espresso
Cardstock - Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Something Borrowed DSP, Early Espresso
Tools - 2 1/2 inch circle punch, 1 3/4 inch circle punch, Decorative Label Punch
Accessories - Artisan Embellishment Kit, Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Silver 1/8 ribbon


I hope you will join in and create a card with us.....and please feel free to leave me and the other CCMC participants some comments! :)

Cheers
Are you one of my 15,000+ Pinterest followers?
Have you 'Liked' me on Facebook?
Have you tagged me on Instagram?
Have you tweeted me on Twitter?

8 comments:

  1. Welcome to the design team, Alison! Love your monochromatic card - it is so pretty and elegant and I love that paper. It is perfect for a wedding or anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Alison! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alison, welcome to the CWCM Thursday Challenge Team! The papers you've chosen are all so beautiful together and combined with great details make a very elegant card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on being chosen to be on the team, Alison! I can't tell you how excited I am to be able to be crafting with all of you at Creating with Connie and Mary! I love the card you've made for our debut! I actually had this same paper in mind when I started my card for the challenge and just couldn't make things come together like I wanted them to. You've done a beautiful job! Beautiful!!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulation Alison, and beautiful card!! I am really excited to be creating with you on the Challenge Team! It's fun to "meet" someone in Australia this way, too. My husband was born in Melbourne, and we are hoping to get there one day to visit family friends and sightsee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the Create with Connie and Mary Design team! I am looking forward to creating with you! Love your card! I am really into the Sahara Sand and white combo and I love this vintage card! Would be fabulous for any occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card Alison - love how you used this paper too! The background looks great and I like the sentiment you paired it with. So excited to be joining the Create With Connie and Mary team at the same time as you - looking forward to lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS! I love that DSP and the colors and the focal element being the greeting! Welcome to the Create with Connie and Mary Challenge Team...we are so happy you joined us! Great job with the sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx