Welcome to this week's CASE-ing the Catty
Today the challenge is all about CASE-ing from the Occasions catalogue and to draw inspiration from the Everyday section.
CASE stands for Copy and Share Everything. This whole challenge blog is about using the current Stampin' Up! Catalogues to help you create. Sometimes crafters need a springboard to just get started and the catalogues are certainly a demonstrator or customer's best resource.
So check out the Everyday pages in the Occasions Catalogue and find a project that you would like to try.
There are lots of ideas but here's a few to help you get started -
- CASE a sketch or layout
- Try a colour combo
- CASE an embellishment and use it on your own project
Most importantly, have FUN!
- Create a new project for the current challenge.
- Mention CTC Challenges in your blog post and link back here so others can join in on the fun. Please ensure that you link up your blog post, not your whole blog.
- Mostly SUO (Stampin' Up! ® Only) products (retired or current) to be used in your projects for CTC Challenges.
- Have fun and inspire others!
So here's my card:
Here's my inspiration:
I used the Artisan Embellishment Kit for most of this card. The base was a piece of watercolour paper inked with Soft Sky. I stamped the sentiment on Whisper White card stock, but it looked too bright when layered onto the stencil piece and the watercolour backing so I sponged over it with Sahara Sand to vintage it a bit.
I hope you like my card. If you have been inspired by it and would like to support my creative business, all the supplies may be found by clicking through the links below which will take you to my store.
The 2015 Occasions Catalogue and the Sale-A-Bration catalogue are OUT NOW so if you would like to go on my mailing list and receive your free copy, just send me an email. :)
Visit my online store for Stampin' Up! supplies.
Are you one of my 15,000+ Pinterest followers?