Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Stampin' Up! Australia - Stampin' Up! Joy to the World Christmas card

Hi

I made this card for the CAS(E) this Sketch card challenge, but then I forgot to blog it due to Christmas/New Year activities etc... I was also inspired by this card by Catherine Pooler. 

I made five of these cards as I had five of the foil embellishments in my stash. I have a rule to continue to make Christmas cards through out the year so that I have at least 70 when I get to November.  



Clean & simple and oh so quick to make! 

Cheers
Alison xx

Materials used:
Stamp - Joy to the World
Ink - Real Red
Cardstock - Whisper White
Accessories - foil embellishment (non-SU), rhinestones (non-SU)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx