Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Stampin' Up! Australia - Stampin' Up! Chalk Talk - Color Coach Card #26

Elegant Eggplant Card #1


Hi!

Firstly - Happy New Year!! Hope 2014 is a great one for you and your family! :)

Secondly, I've been a bit neglectful of my Color Coach Challenge.... I feel like I haven't got very far with it...so I had better press on and make some cool cards based on its suggestions. 

Here's a card using Elegant Eggplant, Basic Gray and Island Indigo.....using the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #326. This card took aaaaages to come together....I just couldn't make the layers work and so it is slightly different to the original sketch but you get the idea..... The 'stars' panel at the bottom was found in my Basic Grey stash....I always keep little strips like these as you never know when they will come in handy on a card. :)




Hope you like it! It is a little bit different for me....a few layers and bits & pieces. :)

Remember you can buy everything you need to make this card at my online store! Start the year off right and place an order with me! :)

Cheers
Alison xx


Materials used:
Stamp - Chalk Talk
Ink - Elegant Eggplant
Cardstock - Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant, Island Indigo, Basic Gray, I Am Me DSP
Accessories - Regals Candy Dot (Island Indigo), Neutrals Candy Dots (Whisper White), 1/8" silver ribbon
Tools - Big Shot, Chalk Talk Framelits, Merry Minis Punch Pack (star punch), Stampin' Trimmer, Glue Dots, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, SNAIL



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx