Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Stampin' Up! Australia - Color Coach Card #29 - Stampin' Up! Thinlits

Wisteria Wonder Card #2

Hi

My card today is inspired by the sketch at Mojo Monday. It is quite geometric, clean & balanced which is just what I like! :)

This card is also part of my Color Coach Challenge portfolio of cards....this one combines Wisteria Wonder with Soft Sky and Sahara Sand. 

My sentiment is cut from Soft Sky using the Stampin' Up Label Card Thinlits Die and I punched a heart from Wisteria Wonder card stock using the Owl Builder Punch. I have featured a sneak peek on this card too....see that banner?....you can earn it for free during Sale-A-Bration starting from 28th January. If you would like a Sale-A-Bration catalogue, just email me! :)



Hope you like my card! 

Remember to place an order while your here at my my online store

Cheers
Alison xx

Materials used:
Stamps - Banner Blast Stamp Set (Sale-A-Bration - avail 28th January)
Ink - Wisteria Wonder
Cardstock - Whisper White (smooth & Textured), Soft Sky, Wisteria Wonder (plain & DSP), Sahara Sand DSP
Accessories - Jewels Rhinestones, Silver Ribbon
Tools - Big Shot, Label Card Thinlit Die, Two Way Glue Pen, SNAIL, Stampin' Trimmer, Banner Punch (Sale-A-Bration - available 28th January). 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alison :) Your card is beautiful - love the colors you chose and I think I 'need' that die - love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx