Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Stampin' Up! Australia - Stampin' Up! Best of Flowers Watercolour - Color Coach Card #27

Elegant Eggplant Card #2

Hi

This card was inspired by a technique tutorial and card that the incredibly talented Iwona Palamountain (aka Chupa) shared at StampNation.


For my card, my colour palette was taken from my Color Coach for my Color Coach Card Challenge. The colours are Elegant Eggplant, Always Artichoke and Sahara Sand.


The tag is actually a Labels Collection Framelit with the sides cropped and a hole made using the Chalk Talk Framelit aperture piece. The flower stamp from Best of Flowers was stamped in Versamark onto Naturals White and embossed in white. The ink was then applied and splattered with an aqua painter. 

My 'love' sentiment was cut using the Expressions Thinlit Die from Elegant Eggplant card stock. 

I really like the way this turned out. Chupa said that the technique is a lot of fun and produces some interesting and pleasing effects from the splattering and she is absolutely right! :)







If you like this card, then you can buy all the supplies to make it from my online store. Please support my business and have a browse. :)

Cheers
Alison xx

Materials used:
Stamp - Best of Flowers
Ink - Elegant Eggplant, Always Artichoke, Sahara Sand
Cardstock - Naturals White, Elegant Eggplant
Accessories - Organza White Ribbon, Bakers Twine White
Tools - Big Shot, Labels Collection Framelits, Chalk Talk Framelits, Stampin' Trimmer, Two Way Glue Pen, Aquapainter 


2 comments:

  1. Alison, love your card! You have a real flair for this type of card! (stampgrl29). :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx