Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Stampin' Up! Australia - Stampin' Up! Christmas Card

Hi

This is a more traditional style for me.....a few layers....the peep of a doily (thanks Catherine Pooler!)...some DSP and some ribbon.

My card uses the colours from Dynamic Duos and the sketch from Mojo Monday.





If you like this card and are inspired by it to make your own, then support my business & creativity and purchase your craft supplies at my online store. The 'tree' stamp on my card is now retired but the Special Seasons stamp set would be lovely I think as a substitute!

Thanks for visiting!

Cheers
Alison xx

Materials used
Stamp - Snow Swirled
Ink - Always Artichoke
Cardstock - Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke, Whisper White, Champagne Glimmer Paper
Accessories - Always Artichoke Seam Binding Ribbon, Twine, Paper Doily
Tools - Stampin' Trimmer, SNAIL, Big Shot, Stylish Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder,  Merry Minis Punch Pack (star punch), Glue Dots, 1/2 circle punch, Crop-a-dile

6 comments:

  1. Hi Allison! Your card is beautiful! I love the Christmas tree! You made this color combo proud! Thanks for playing with us at Dynamic Duos this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allison, this is one of my favorites of yours! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Linda - I wanted to leave a comment on your blog but I couldn't find you. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alison, I am completely smitten with this card! I love the green vertical stripes against the subtle diagonal embossing! The stars add a sweet touch! Thanks for joining the Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx