Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Stampin' Up! Australia - Stampin' Up! Christmas Card

Hi!

Just a quick blog post from me...here's a Christmas card based on a sketch by Catherine Pooler - it's a fun clean & simple design and one that can be used with an array of Designer Series Paper.

Mine is from my scraps pile....I think I got it for free with a magazine years ago...I just liked the purple-ness of it. :)



Cheers
Alison x

Materials used:
Stamps - Snow Swirled, Greetings of the Season
Ink - Versamark
Cardstock - Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper, misc Christmas patterned paper
Accessories - retired SU rhinestone brads
Tools - Stampin' Trimmer, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, Silver Embossing Powder, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Paper Piercer, Envelope Punch Board (to round corners) , Big Shot, Snow Flurry Bigz Die (retired).

1 comment:

  1. I loved this card so much I CASE'd it over on my blog today. Here's the link: http://becca-expressions.blogspot.com/2013/12/frosted-snowflakes.html

    Thanks for the beautiful inspiration. I hope you like my take on your creativity.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx