Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Stampin' Up! Australia - Color Coach Card #24 - Stampin' Up! Snow Swirled

Perfect Plum Card #2

Hi!

I have jumped around the strict Color Coach order on my self-imposed Color Coach Blog Challenge so if you are looking for the Perfect Plum Card #1 it is here. This card uses Perfect Plum & Elegant Eggplant. The tree was stamped in Perfect Plum first and then rolled in Elegant Eggplant around the edges.

A colleague at work bought my Artichoke Christmas Card and asked if I could make another one in purple...so I CASE'd myself and here it is...




If you like this card and are inspired by it to make your own, then support my business & creativity and purchase your craft supplies at my online store. The 'tree' stamp on my card is now retired but the Special Seasons stamp set would be lovely I think as a substitute!

Thanks for visiting!

Cheers
Alison xx

Materials used
Stamp - Snow Swirled
Ink - Perfect Plum & Elegant Eggplant
Cardstock - Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum DSP, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper
Accessories - Whisper White Organza Ribbon, White Bakers Twine, Paper Doily
Tools - Stampin' Trimmer, SNAIL, Big Shot, Stylish Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder,  Merry Minis Punch Pack (star punch), Glue Dots, 1/2 circle punch, Crop-a-dile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx