Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Stampin' Up! Australia - Pink Christmas Card

Hi

I liked my pink birthday card so much that I made this Christmas Card too. 

It's a non-traditional Christmas card that was inspired by THE most gorgeous card that Catherine Pooler shared at StampNation. She used a lovely pink festive DSP and it really looked amazing.  

This isn't entirely Stampin' Up! but we all have some stuff laying about from pre-SU days don't we!!?



Hope you like it. :)

Cheers
Alison xx


2 comments:

  1. Alison, this is so pretty - just right to send a Christmas wish to a girly-girl.
    Monique

    ReplyDelete
  2. GURL! You're stealin' my heart with this one!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx