Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Friday, November 1, 2013

Stampin' Up! Australia - My Digital Studio 30% Off Sale



Hi

Yes, it IS INDEED the most wonderful time of the year.....30% off select seasonal downloads! (until 30 November 2013).

Stampin' Up! have a variety of festive downloads to help you get a head start this busy season.

See them here!

Remember also to visit MyDigitalStudio.net regularly to see what the design team and other people are creating with these MDS products! Get inspired! :)



If you don't have My Digital Studio yet, you can download the free trial or the actual software here.

Cheers
Alison xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx