Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Friday, October 19, 2012

Festive Fridays - Stampin' Up! Ornament Keepsakes


Hi

At the Festive Friday Challenge this week, Nicole has set a very versatile sketch for us to work with. I was going to do a polka dot background, but I've only just got the En Francais stamp set and my heat tool and I was keen to break these things out.

I embossed some Whisper White with white embossing powder using the En Francais stamp. Then I sponged over the cardstock with Gumball Green, Marina Mist, Midnight Muse and Frost White Shimmer Paint. I got this combo straight out of the Color Coach....they are very pretty together.

The Ornament Keepsakes stamp set is stunning....and with the matching Framelits you can't go wrong. I have a feeling I shall be using it for heaps of Christmas projects this year.

I used the beautiful Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon on the card as it matched my ornament....remember that this month, with every $60 spent, you get a roll of Stitched Satin Ribbon for free! Email me with your order! :)

I hope you will share some of your projects with us at the Festive Friday Challenge - it is a great sketch - there are so many possibilities!! :)

Cheers
Alison


Materials used:
Stamps - Ornament Keepsakes, En Francais
Ink - Gumball Green, Marina Mist, Midnight Muse, Frost White Shimmer Paint, Versamark
Cardstock - Whisper White, Gumball Green
Accessories - Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon, Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Dazzling Details
Tools - Big Shot, Holiday Ornaments Framelits, Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Paper Cutter, SNAIL, White Embossing Powder, Embossing Buddy, Sponges, Heat Tool.  


1 comment:

  1. Lovely Alison. Love the subtle elegance of the embossing and sponging

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx