Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Monday, October 1, 2012

Dynamic Duos - Guest Designer for October

Hello Stampin' friends!

I have very exciting news for you (and for me!). I have been asked to be a Guest Designer for the month of October over at the Dynamic Duos challenge blog!


I am VERY excited....Dynamic Duos is a fantastic colour challenge blog and the Design Team are a very creative and lovely bunch of ladies....I feel super-honoured to be asked to join them for the month!! As you may be aware, I have been a regular visitor and participant in the Dynamic Duos blog challenges.....there is something about only working with two main colours that REALLY appeals to my card making sensibilities...it is great fun!  

So PLEASE...come along, pay us a visit, get inspired and submit some cards for us to swoon over!  

Love
Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx