Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Dynamic Duos #25 - Stampin' Up! Memorable Moments


Hi!Here is my third card as Guest Designer for Dynamic Duos this month. Bold colour challenge this week and even though they are obvious Halloween colours I thought I would have a go at a birthday card for a friend of mine who is turning 30 soon (hopefully she isn't reading this blog as I've just ruined her surprise card!!!)


The "dessert option" this week is die-cuts so I used the matching Framelits to the Memorable Moments 'frame' stamp. I also used a little trick that I learned from the lovely and very generous Tanya Bell who in this blog post demonstrates how to make a small frame around a framelit. I played around with my Labels Collection Framelit (the size above the Memorable Moments stamp framelit) and got a nice little border. :)  

Materials used:
Stamps - Memorable Moments
Ink - Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black
Cardstock - Whisper White, Basic Black, Champagne Glimmer paper, Pumpkin Pie Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper
Accessories - Pumpkin Pie brads
Tools - Paper Cutter, SNAIL, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Dimensionals, Big Shot, Labels Collection Framelits, Chevron Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Paper Piercing Pack    

6 comments:

  1. You've proven that the colors do NOT have to be Halloween because this is a perfect birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the Pumpkin Pie pops off this card! The glimmer paper adds the perfect bling! Wonderful design Alison!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the die cuts Alison! And I love the polka dots ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. FAB colours for a birthday card Alison! I think I've made way more Halloween cards than any Aussie should LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice Alison! Love it! I keep looking at that stamp set and then change my mind about getting it.I keep seeing lots of cards that I love using this stamp set. Think it will be my next purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, the embossed background is gorgeous and I love the labels.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx