Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Stampin' Up! Australia - You've Got This

Hi!
Welcome to this week's Artful Stampers Blog Hop and welcome from Annette's blog.


I used the crosshatch background stamp to showcase the colours...I really probably should have used a Stampin' Sponge to blend the colours a bit....but I don't mind the way this turned out.

I'm going to send this to a friend of mine who is facing some big 'fork in the road' kinda life decisions.


To follow the blog hop, just click the arrows below.
http://wp.me/pmvgD-25H   http://wp.me/pmvgD-25t

Card recipe
Stamp - You've Got This
Ink - Crushed Curry, Mint Macaron, Cucumber Crush, Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
Cardstock - Whisper White Thick Cardstock, Whisper White CS


Cheers
Are you one of my 15,500+ Pinterest followers?
Have you 'Liked' me on Facebook?
Have you tagged me on Instagram?
Have you tweeted me on Twitter?

3 comments:

  1. A great CAS look Alison. I am sure your friend will really appreciate your kind thoughts and beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I am so jealous of people who can create a gorgeous CAS card. Did I mention I love it?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you really make it look so easy! - simple & stylish single layer card

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx