Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Friday, June 19, 2015

Stampin' Up! Australia - Stampin' Up! Thank You

Hi!

Welcome to this week's CASE-ing the Catty Blog Hop! Welcome from Elizabeth's blog.

This week the Blog Hop challenge is all about CASE-ing a project that caught the eye from the Thank You section of the 2015-2016 Stampin' Up! Catalogue. 

CASE stands for Copy and Share Everything.  This whole blog hop is about using the current Stampin' Up! Catalogues to help you create.  Sometimes crafters need a springboard to just get started and the catalogues are certainly a demonstrator or customer's best resource.



Here's my card...



I wanted to use the Bohemian DSP just like the card in the catalogue, I also CASEd the vellum, the background embossing and the tag. I added some new things like the Expressions Natural Elements and a different sentiment. I also thought the Butterflies Thinlit in Blackberry Bliss would make a lovely bold statement. :)

Here's my inspiration:





Click below to go to Rachel's blog:




I hope you like my card. If you have been inspired by it and would like to support my creative business, all the supplies may be found by clicking through the links below which will take you to my store.

The 2015-2016 Annual Catalogue  is out NOW so if you would like to know how to get your free copy, just send me an email. :)

Alternatively, you may download the catalogue here!


Cheers

Visit my online store for Stampin' Up! supplies.
Are you one of my 15,000+ Pinterest followers?
Have you 'Liked' me on Facebook?
Have you tagged me on Instagram?
Have you tweeted me on Twitter?

Product List

Big Shot
$169.00
Glue Dots
$9.00

7 comments:

  1. Another wonderful card using this card for inspiration, love that you have turned the greetings into a tag and I must now have those wooden greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CASE. Love this card in the Bohemian colours, gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CASE. Love this card in the Bohemian colours, gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Alison! The combination of textures & elements is fabulous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this layout, Alison and it looks fabulous in this colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, and great taste in design - it's looks so dramatic with the blackberry bliss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, and great taste in design - it's looks so dramatic with the blackberry bliss!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx