Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Friday, June 5, 2015

Stampin' Up! Australia - Stampin' Up! Cherry on Top DSP with Zoo Babies

Hi!

Welcome to this week's CASE-ing the Catty Blog Hop! Welcome from Elizabeth's blog.

This week the Blog Hop challenge is all about CASE-ing a project that caught the eye from the BRAND NEW 2015-2016 Stampin' Up! Catalogue. A project that jumped off the page! 

CASE stands for Copy and Share Everything.  This whole blog hop is about using the current Stampin' Up! Catalogues to help you create.  Sometimes crafters need a springboard to just get started and the catalogues are certainly a demonstrator or customer's best resource.



Here's my card:





I'm using the zebra from Zoo Babies with some new Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper

I don't have the new Metallic Gold Thread yet so I made do with the Gold Twine and unravelled what I needed. I'm sure the new thread would sit better though as the twine gold is all pre-bent and curly. 

I splattered some Watermelon Wonder ink using an Aquapainter onto my card stock and then covered it with some vellum card stock. This was embellished with Epoxy Accents, Candy Dots and Pearls.  

Here's my original inspiration...





Click below to go to Judy's blog:



I hope you like my card. If you have been inspired by it and would like to support my creative business, all the supplies may be found by clicking through the links below which will take you to my store (some links not active until 2nd June).

The 2015-2016 Annual Catalogue  is out NOW so if you would like to know how to get your free copy, just send me an email. :)

Alternatively, you may download the catalogue here!


Cheers

Visit my online store for Stampin' Up! supplies.
Are you one of my 15,000+ Pinterest followers?
Have you 'Liked' me on Facebook?
Have you tagged me on Instagram?
Have you tweeted me on Twitter?

Product List

Aqua Painters
$19.95
Big Shot
$149.95

4 comments:

  1. Love the idea of covering the cardstock with vellum to give your card a subtle look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card Alison! All those little hearts look so cute behind the zebra. I too had earmarked this as a great card for casing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally in love with your card Alison! This is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me thinks I need some epoxy accents. This card is too cute for words.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx