Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Friday, June 12, 2015

Stampin' Up! Australia - Stampin' Up! Build A Birthday

Hi!

Welcome to this week's CASE-ing the Catty Blog Hop! Welcome from Jessica's blog.

This week the Blog Hop challenge is all about CASE-ing a project that caught the eye from the Birthday section of the 2015-2016 Stampin' Up! Catalogue. 

CASE stands for Copy and Share Everything.  This whole blog hop is about using the current Stampin' Up! Catalogues to help you create.  Sometimes crafters need a springboard to just get started and the catalogues are certainly a demonstrator or customer's best resource.




Here's my card:


I decided to make a shaker card and use up a negative die cut that I had from a Top Note Die card that I had made a while back. I keep all my negatives as I know they will always be put to good use on a card someday. :)

Just like the original I used Build A Birthday with the Cherry On Top Washi Tape and my frame is Crushed Curry. I stamped my sentiment in Cucumber Crush and layered it straight onto the window sheet. I filled my shaker card with some new Metallic Sequins - I grabbed clear ones from the pack.  

Here's my inspiration:




Click below to go to Rebecca's blog:




I hope you like my card. If you have been inspired by it and would like to support my creative business, all the supplies may be found by clicking through the links below which will take you to my store.

The 2015-2016 Annual Catalogue  is out NOW so if you would like to know how to get your free copy, just send me an email. :)

Alternatively, you may download the catalogue here!


Cheers

Visit my online store for Stampin' Up! supplies.
Are you one of my 15,000+ Pinterest followers?
Have you 'Liked' me on Facebook?
Have you tagged me on Instagram?
Have you tweeted me on Twitter?

Product List

Big Shot
$169.00

5 comments:

  1. Crushed Curry is my favourite yellow & you used it to perfection here. What a fun shaker card & ooh those metallic sequins just got added to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable, Alison. As soon as I saw this card in the catty, I thought of a shaker card as well. Love the extra white space the Top Note provides around the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THe shaker card is a great idea!! Awesome CASE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to make this into a shaker and wow you keep all your negative die cuts, that's amazing if I put pieces aside for later they never seem to get used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this card. What a wonderful take on a shaker card!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx