Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Monday, May 4, 2015

Stampin' Up! Australia - Do you want the new 2015 - 2016 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue?


Do you want the new 2015-2016 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue?

I got mine at Convention last week and it is GLORIOUS!!!

Here's me with my gleeful hands on the catalogue:





Here are the new In Colors...yay!! They are so lovely....especially Mint Macaron!



Here's a close up of the beautiful cards that were demonstrated to us using the new In Colors. Yes, there is new In Color Ribbon and little resin flowers. Beautiful!
That's a new butterfly stamp set too with a coordinating Framelit.


If you are one of my regular customers and have ordered a minimum of $40 in the last 3 months, then you will be receiving a catalogue for FREE. 

If you would like to purchase your catalogue for $7.95 (including postage), then you may order via email through me and I will give you payment details. If you would like to get your new catalogue for FREE, then just place an order of $40 or more (excluding shipping) at my online store before 17th May. 

If you order your catalogue by 17th May, then you will receive your catalogue directly from Stampin' Up! around 25 May. 

Easy!




Cheers

Visit my online store for Stampin' Up! supplies.
Are you one of my 15,000+ Pinterest followers?
Have you 'Liked' me on Facebook?
Have you tagged me on Instagram?
Have you tweeted me on Twitter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx