Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Friday, May 8, 2015

Stampin' Up! Australia - Color Coach Card #109

Chocolate Chip #1

Hi

Welcome to this week's CASE-ing the Catty Blog Hop! Welcome from Rebecca's blog.

This week the Blog Hop challenge is all about CASE-ing a sketch from the page 22 of the Occasions catalogue.
CASE stands for Copy and Share Everything.  This whole blog hop is about using the current Stampin' Up! Catalogues to help you create.  Sometimes crafters need a springboard to just get started and the catalogues are certainly a demonstrator or customer's best resource.



Here's my card: 



I took some inspiration from the original card with the Hardwood stamp set background and the choice of tree and landscape on the banner. I added some twine just to tie in the colours a bit. 
I used Color Coach colours of Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi, and Soft Sky. The Hardwood stamp was heat embossed in white on Chocolate Chip card stock. 

Here's the sketch:


Click below to go to Helen's blog:



I hope you like my project. If you have been inspired by it and would like to support my creative business, all the supplies may be found by clicking through the links below which will take you to my store.

The 2015 Occasions Catalogue is still current until 2 June so if you would like to go on my mailing list and receive your free copy, just send me an email. :)

Alternatively, you may download the catalogue here!


Cheers

Visit my online store for Stampin' Up! supplies.
Are you one of my 15,000+ Pinterest followers?
Have you 'Liked' me on Facebook?
Have you tagged me on Instagram?
Have you tweeted me on Twitter?

Product List

Color Coach
$24.95
Versamark Pad
$12.95
Heat Tool
...
Big Shot
$149.95

5 comments:

  1. How great does that white look embossed on the chocolate chip! I bet it feels just like wood too. I love that colour combo, quite masculine but with the addition of soft sky & work of art it makes it quite soft also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Choc chip used to be my favourite brown, but it hasn't had much love of late. After seeing how fabulous you have made it look here, I might have to remedy that! The white embossing looks brilliant, Alison, & I love how the green absolutely "pops" against the chocolate & white. Great card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a dramatic card, Alison, terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great colour combo - I love using my Colour Coach to choose combos I wouldn't have thought of! And the white embossing is stunning!
    Nice to meet you at Convention!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Love the embossed white background with the Hardwood Stamp - just gorgeous'

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx