Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals - Free Shipping*




Hi

Here are this week's Weekly Deals!


...and yes, you read that correctly.....I am offering FREE SHIPPING until 10pm Sunday 18th May on any order of $100 or more

This only applies to orders that are phoned through or emailed direct to me as the free shipping cannot be redeemed in my online store. 

Your order need not contain any of the weekly deals, but by all means stock up on them while they are cheap!! :)

Hope to hear from you soon. 

Cheers
Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx