Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Stampin' Up! Australia - Color Coach Card #46 - Chalk Talk Daydream Medallion Watercolor Notecard

Gumball Green #2
Hi

I have just realised that my numbering is a bit out on my Color Coach Journey blog posts, so for Card #45 visit here. :)

Today's card uses Gumball Green, Marina Mist and Midnight Muse. I have used one of the Watercolor Wonder Designer Notecards as my base card since it is a Gumball Green colour. 

I was inspired by the sketch at Retrosketches this week....my card is a loose interpretation.....I started off with one Daydream Medallion stamp to reference the circle off to the side, but then the others just started to pile on and I liked the look of them. :)



My "Chalk Talk" tag was partly inspired by the tags from the Managers Reception gifts from the Stampin' Up! South Pacific Convention that is taking place in Melbourne at the moment. I am not at Convention this year (#sadface), but some other demonstrators have kindly shared photos and I really love the tags! :)

Hope you like my card. The Watercolor Wonder Designer Notecards really are a cool foundation for your cards...hop over to my online store and add these to your shopping cart! :)

Cheers
Alison xx

Materials used:
Stamps - Daydream Medallion, Chalk Talk
Ink - Gumball Green, Marina Mist, Midnight Muse
Cardstock - Watercolor Wonder notecard, Watercolor paper, Watercolor Wonder DSP (for butterfly)
Accessories - In Color Dahlias (Midnight Muse), Gold Sequin Trim, Mini Metallic Clothespins
Tools - Big Shot, Chalk Talk Framelits, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sponge Daubers




1 comment:

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx