Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Stampin' Up! Retirement List - out now!



Hi

It's that time of year again, the Stampin' Up! Retirement List is here!

Say goodbye to hundreds of retiring products from the 2013-2014 annual catalogue. You will need to get your favourite retiring products ASAP before they're gone for good! Not only that, but some of these amazing products even carry discounted prices! ALL products are only available while supplies last, so be sure to get your orders in with me early!

The Retiring Stamps list is here (PDF). A sortable excel file is here.

The Retiring Accessories list is here (PDF). A sortable excel file is here

You can also view the retiring list directly at my online store. Just click this link

Remember that once these items are sold out, that is it, they are gone forever!
 {cue foreboding music.... and lightning sounds} :)


Don't forget the Weekly Deals too.....



Click here to see them at my online store....some great bargains to be had. :)


Cheers
Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx