Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Mystery Card Swap


This card was created for Madonna Dunn’s Mystery Card Swap. I received a beautiful assortment of matching cardstock which I made into a birthday card.

I think I should have done a different kind of border around the Top Note panel....maybe I should have cut the Daffodill Delight yellow to border it properly rather than leaving it as a rectangle. This is probably the only part that I wish I'd done differently.
.....and I wish I had the word window punch so I didn't have to cut around my sentiment panel by hand. That will be my next purchase I think. :)

It was great fun and such a good idea. I hope there are more in the future. :)

All items Stampin' Up

Stamps - Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Ink - Chocolate Chip, Craft Whisper White (for sponging around edge of Choc Chip CS)
Cardstock - Chocolate Chip, Daffodill Delight, Whisper White
Patterned Paper - Greenhouse Gala DSP
Accessories - Baja Breeze Corduroy Buttons, Baja Breeze Grosgrain Ribbon, Rhinestones, Sponges







3 comments:

  1. Hi Alison!! I really love what you did with your kit! Thanks so much for playing along. I'm going to try and get them up on the blog later today or tomorrow. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, love the colours and the button on the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you have put this together Alison. I think I would have left the Daffodil as a rectangle like you did. It sets off the patchwork.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx