Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mothers Day Card - Inkspiration Challenge


This card was created for Makeesha Byl’s Inkspiration Challenge #57. I had already got this stamped image laying about in my scrap box - it was one that I did at a stamping class years ago so I can't remember the stamp or the colours. I teamed it up with some fancy 'Basic Grey' ribbon from the 'Gypsy' collection. My sentiment came out a bit crooked - I must use my Stamp-a-majig and not try to wing it. :)









Materials used:
Cardstock - SU Whisper White, SU Peach Parfait, blue paper from Basic Grey Gypsy collection
Stamps - SU Teeny Tiny Sentiments, misc stamped flower image
Ink - Peach Parfait for sponging, Riding Hood Red for sentiment
Ribbons - all from Basic Grey Gypsy collection

2 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful flower image Alison! Great to see that it now has a new home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that flower image and how you have used this week's sketch :) Thanks so much for joining us at Inkspirations this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx