Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Friday, February 4, 2011

Inkspirations Challenge #55 - Boys 2nd Birthday card



I tried my hand at one of Makeesha Byl's Inkspirations Challenges.
My friend's little boy is turning 2 tomorrow and I wanted to create something using Stampin' Up's Fox & Friends and some of the 'In Colors'. Here's my creation!!

Stamps - Fox & Friends, Itty Bitty Bits (the star), So Happy for You (sentiment)
Cardstock - Soft Suede, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Patterned Paper - Island Oasis DSP
Accessories - 1 3/4 Scallop Punch & circle punch; misc non-SU ribbon; sponges
Thanks for reading my blog! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx