The inspiration image at The Card Concept's challenge this week suggests hearts, colour and flowers to me!
Here’s the inspiration image.....
Here are the essentials:
- Watermelon Wonder card base was embossed with the Happy Heart Embossing Folder.
- The greeting from Botanicals For You was heat embossed onto a piece of Botanical Gardens Designer Series Vellum.
- The vellum was adhered to the Watermelon Wonder card stock with Tear & Tape Adhesive...I was certain that it would show through but this stuff seems to be the ticket when it comes to invisible tape for vellum! YAY!
- Rolled flowers were made by punching a 1 3/4 circle from a piece of Blushing Bride cardstock. The cardstock was crumpled and mashed so that I could peel the layers apart thus giving a 'suede' type look. I then rolled the flowers and adhered them to the leaves which were die cut with the Botanical Builder Framelit Dies.
- Flowers were painted with Wink of Stella Clear to give a glimmery finish.
Stamps - Botanicals for You
Ink - Versamark, White Embossing Powder
Cardstock - Watermelon Wonder, Botanical Gardens Designer Series Vellum, Blushing Bride, Wild Wasabi, Mint Macaron
Tools - Stampin' Trimmer, Big Shot, Happy Heart Embossing Folder, Banners Framelit Dies, Botanical Builder Framelit Dies, Paper Snips, Multipurpose Liquid Glue,
Embossing Buddy, Heat Tool
Accessories - Pearls
I hope you like my card. Click on the links below to be taken to the recipe items in my online store.
The brand NEW Occasions catalogue and the Sale-A-Bration catalogues are out now. If you would like your own copy (Australian readers only), just send me an email. :)
Visit my online store for Stampin' Up! supplies.
Are you one of my 16000+ Pinterest followers?