Welcome to this week's Artful Stampers Blog Hop and welcome from Amanda's blog.
Here are the essentials:
- Let the DSP take centre stage. The gray numbers-patterned design from Schoolhouse DSP was perfect for this theme and the sketch
- Diagonal? The pattern on this sheet of DSP isn’t diagonal, but you can easily change the orientation of any DSP if you like. I used the inspiration from CASE This Sketch and rotated the paper to suit.
- Need a coloured 3D sentiment...emboss it! If you have a wooden sentiment but you want a white finish on it, just cover it in Versamark and heat emboss it. I used two layers of White Emboss Powder + one layer of Iridescent Ice. White & sparkly!
- Layer the DSP. By putting a narrow layer of Basic Grey card stock around the Schoolhouse paper, it finishes the card and makes the patterned paper pop.
- Make your own matching envelope. During the process of cutting a diagonal piece of DSP resulted in a triangular piece of DSP as an off-cut, I thought it would make a great envelope liner so I made my own envelope with the Envelope Punch Board and the Neutrals Envelope Paper.
Here is our theme for this week....
Here’s the sketch from CASE This Sketch
To follow the blog hop, just click the arrows below.
Stamp - none!
Ink - Basic Grey, Versamark
Cardstock - Whisper White Thick Cardstock, Basic Grey, Schoolhouse DSP
Tools - Stampin’ Trimmer, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Heat Tool, White Emboss Powder, Iridescent Ice Emboss Powder
Accessories - Expressions Natural Element
Are you one of my 16000+ Pinterest followers?