Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Monday, November 16, 2015

Stampin' Up! Australia - Stampin' Up! Christmas Card

Hi!

Welcome to this week's Artful Stampers Blog Hop and welcome from Nicole's blog. 



I did another bokeh panel and this time I sponged over the stars stencil (from the Hearts and Stars mask). I embossed a piece of vellum card stock in the Lucky Stars Embossing Folder and stapled it to the card....why staples?....because I still haven't worked out a way of adhering vellum without it showing through! :)

The greeting is from Sassy Salutations stamped in Melon Mambo. I embellished with a wooden Snowflake Element and some rhinestones, and then mounted everything on a Kraft card base. The neutral card base really makes the rainbow elements of the card pop!

Here is our sketch for this week...





To follow the blog hop, just click the arrows below.
Stamp - Sassy Salutations
Ink - Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White Craft
Cardstock - Kraft, Watercolour Paper, Vellum Cardstock, Melon Mambo
Tools - Stampin' Trimmer, Dimensionals, Stampin' Sponges, Fast Fuse, Hearts & Stars Mask 
Accessories - Snowflake Elements, Rhinestone Jewels



Cheers
Are you one of my 16000+ Pinterest followers?
Have you 'Liked' me on Facebook?
Have you tagged me on Instagram?
Have you tweeted me on Twitter?

5 comments:

  1. Love the softness of this card stunning :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful effect with the stars on the Bokeh panel and the stars embossed on the vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. I have been wanting to give the bokeh technique a try and this is the inspiration I needed.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx