Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Monday, November 23, 2015

Stampin' Up! Australia - Stampin' Up! No Bones About It - Dinosaur Birthday card

Hi!

Welcome to this week's Artful Stampers Blog Hop and welcome from Amanda's blog!


I decided to return to my usual CAS (clean & simple) style this week.....the colours are bold enough to stand alone beautifully next to stark white and for a kids card sometimes simple bright design works best.

One stamp set. One sheet of card stock. 4 colours. Easy!

Here are our colours for this week....




I played along with CASE This Sketch last week and then I completely forgot to link up...so I'm having another go this week! I flipped the sentiment line with the image line...I like the balance of this sketch so much! Congratulations on 150 sketches CTS!! :)



To follow the blog hop, just click the arrows below.
Stamp - No Bones About it
Ink - Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzazz, Tangelo Twist, Cajun Craze
Cardstock - Whisper White, Whisper White C5 envelope
Tools - Stampin' Trimmer, Dimensionals 



Cheers
Are you one of my 16000+ Pinterest followers?
Have you 'Liked' me on Facebook?
Have you tagged me on Instagram?
Have you tweeted me on Twitter?

7 comments:

  1. Sigh! you do CAS so brilliantly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Alisa she certainly does this is gorgeous Alison :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, and especially love the matching decorated envelope.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Alison, I to love your CAS cards. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the dino stamps! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is so fun! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! I love the bright colours and CAS design. Love that envelope as well.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx