Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Monday, October 19, 2015

Stampin' Up! Australia - Happy Birthday Everyone - English Garden DSP

Hi!
Welcome to this week's Artful Stampers Blog Hop and welcome from Tamsin's blog!

When I sat down to create this card, I had NO idea what I was going to do. So I reached for the first pack of Designer Series Paper and decided to commit to the first one that was on the top of the pile.  It happened to be English Garden and then this set the tone for my card. I used the coordinating colours of the DSP....Old Olive for the base mat, Mossy Meadow for the banner, Blushing Bride for the flower and border strip and Melon Mambo for the greeting.




Here is our sketch for this week....



TIP! The miniature leaves for my flower were punched from Old Olive card stock using the Tree Builder punch....the little teardrop shape! Perfect for little leaves. :)

To follow the blog hop, just click the arrows below.
Stamp - Happy Birthday Everyone
Ink - Melon Mambo
Cardstock - Whisper White Thick, Whisper White, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Blushing Bride, Blushing Bride DSP (vintage), English Garden Designer Series Paper
Accessories - Pearls
Tools - Stampin' Trimmer, Dimensionals, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, 
Tree Builder Punch, Glue Dots. 



Cheers
Are you one of my 16000+ Pinterest followers?
Have you 'Liked' me on Facebook?
Have you tagged me on Instagram?
Have you tweeted me on Twitter?

3 comments:

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx