Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Stampin' Up! Australia - English Garden Designer Series Paper - BEES!

Hi

Welcome to this week's Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge.

The colour challenge this week had me stumped until I realised that all three colours reside within the  gorgeous pages of the English Garden Designer Series Paper pack.

I chose my favourite page....the BEES!

I also realised that the Mossy Meadow washi tape is HEXAGON patterned....how fortuitous....





Card recipe

Stamp - none
Ink - none
Cardstock - Whisper White, English Garden DSP, Mossy Meadow 
Tools - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL
Accessories - Mossy Meadow Washi Tape, Natural Expressions Wooden Accents. 

I hope you will join in and create a card with us.....and please feel free to leave me and the other CCMC participants some comments! :)

Cheers
Are you one of my 16,000+ Pinterest followers?
Have you 'Liked' me on Facebook?
Have you tagged me on Instagram?
Have you tweeted me on Twitter?

6 comments:

  1. Love it Alison - the paper is a real win for this challenge! The hexagon patterned tape is a great way to tie in your bees to the Mossy Meadow panel too. A great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such clever selections - they work so perfectly together! This is such a fun and lighthearted card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this is so cute and so straightforward! The wooden sentiment is perfect for the earthy tones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How clever to think of the English Garden DSP! And the washi tape pulls it all together. Wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! At first I thought the bees were stamped...had to go check out that paper to prove myself wrong! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfect matchup! The washing tape was such a clever accent as well!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx