Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Stampin' Up! - Retirement Lists - Going, Going, Gone!


Hi

Stampin' Up! have just released their retirement lists. These are all the products that won't be carried over to the new catalogue in June so now is your last chance to own these babies. 

Don't delay with your order as many items sell out quickly. 

You can see all the products HERE at my online store. 

To view a complete list of retiring products - click here (PDF)


Cheers

Visit my online store for Stampin' Up! supplies.
Are you one of my 15,000+ Pinterest followers?
Have you 'Liked' me on Facebook?
Have you tagged me on Instagram?
Have you tweeted me on Twitter?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx