Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Stampin' Up! Australia - Create With Connie and Mary - Flower Patch Word Cloud card

Hi

Welcome to this week's Create with Connie and Mary  Thursday Challenge.



I made this card for the challenge this week and experimented with a bit of a 'word cloud' effect for my birthday sentiment. 


The flowers are from Flower Patch and cut with the Flower Fair framelits. I didn't have a large sentiment die cut so I used the 'hello' wooden element from the Hooray, It's Your Day Project Kit.

I cornered the bottom right hand side of my card layers with the Envelope Punch Board corner punch. So handy! :)

Here's our sketch this week:


I'm also going to play along at Seize the Birthday too with my birthday card. :)



Card recipe:

Stamps - Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Flower Patch
Ink - Hello Honey, Garden Green, Wild Wasabi, Melon Mambo, Sahara Sand
Cardstock - Whisper White
Tools - Stampin' Trimmer, Big Shot, Flower Fair Framelit Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals, Multipurpose Liquid Glue. 
Accessories - Hooray, It's Your Day Project Kit (Hello Sentiment)

I hope you will join in and create a card with us.....and please feel free to leave me and the other CCMC participants some comments! :)

Cheers
Are you one of my 15,000+ Pinterest followers?
Have you 'Liked' me on Facebook?
Have you tagged me on Instagram?
Have you tweeted me on Twitter?

8 comments:

  1. I love the word cloud! I had wanted a similar look, but didn't achieve it on my first try so I went a different direction! Great job with the sketch challenge this week! Love the bright flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alison, LOVE this card. It made me smile. I really like the cloud with the bold green. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful spring card! Love those bright colors especially this time of year (we still have snow) and the word cloud is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE those bright flowers and the wooden die cut - great impact! The word cloud is so clever too. This is such a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you bright, cheerful flowers Allison! The sentiment cluster is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you did the sentiment, and great idea to use the envelope punch board for your corners! The bold flowers are so striking on this white card - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your colorful flowers are so striking and the wooden "hello" looks great nestled in the flowers as well! Beautiful take on the sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am IN LOVE with how you did your sentiment! Perfect! Such a great card...and we were on the same wavelength with our stamp set choice this week! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx